Phone: +353 65 707 1844
Controller contact: If you would like to contact us regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com
Evolve will process personal data per current Data Protection Laws in Ireland.
What we collect
We may collect certain information to provide you with the business service and products that you receive from us. The information may include name, address, phone numbers, email address, other electronic identifiers, title, IP address, company details, and other information provided by you in accordance with this policy and with Data Protection Law.
What do we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Typically, information is collected by us to:
- Register on our site or for information or training;
- Communicate with you for marketing purposes and the analytics of such communications;
- Provide you with newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- Provide you with requested information or materials;
- Review and consider curriculum vitae;
- To improve our website and provide a personalised experience to you;
- For general administrative purposes that are in our legitimate business interest, including communication in the course of a contract, issuing invoices, effecting payment including the use of a third party to administer this process, and monitoring for spam;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services.
- WayWyser stores it’s users recorded location data in a secure Azure Directory.
- WayWyser users must log into their account by means of a username and password to be able to access these location records.
- WayWyser will always request permission first from the User to be able to capture and log pinpoint locations of issues while walking the trail.
We will communicate with individuals using our WayWyser product based on their usage type and their communication preferences, as described here:
Free Trial Users: We will support your free trial experience by sending you product and service-related announcements via email regarding technical or administrative issues considered valuable or essential to your continued ability to use the product/service, e.g. free trial ending notifications.
Paid Users (including customers on a free plan): From time to time, we may send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and subscription alerts. These emails are not promotional. If you have opted-in to receive email communications, we reserve the right to send email communications (regarding promotional offers, events, invites) from time to time per your communications preferences. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt-out at any time.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Your data may also be used in the course of system maintenance, system logs, diagnosis of issues on company systems and the company website, or for site optimisation procedures.
We do not obtain personal data for distribution or sale to third parties for consumer marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not control that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
Right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information, you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will be asked for additional information to verify your identity prior to acting upon such requests.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Removal from Mailing Lists
You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button on certain communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal data that you submit to us only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes for which it was obtained or as required by law.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to our web privacy statement at any time without prior consultation; these changes will be posted on this page together with the privacy statement revision date.
Updated November 2021